By Ralph Hughes
Building upon his previous e-book that special agile facts warehousing programming options for the Scrum grasp, Ralph's most up-to-date paintings illustrates the agile interpretations of the remainder software program engineering disciplines:
- Requirements administration merits from streamlined templates that not just outline initiatives quick, yet make sure not anything crucial is overlooked.
- Data engineering gets new "hyper modeling" options, yielding information warehouses that may be simply tailored whilst requisites swap with no need to speculate in ruinously pricey data-conversion programs.
- Quality insurance advances with not just a stereoscopic top-down and bottom-up making plans process, but additionally the incorporation of the most recent in automatic try engines.
Use this step by step advisor to deepen your personal program improvement abilities via self-study, express your teammates the world's quickest and foremost options for developing enterprise intelligence structures, or make sure that the IT division operating for you is construction your subsequent determination help method the fitting way.
- Learn how you can quick outline scope and structure prior to programming begins
- Includes suggestions of technique and information engineering that let iterative and incremental supply
- Demonstrates tips to plan and execute caliber insurance plans and contains a consultant to non-stop integration and automatic regression checking out
- Presents software administration recommendations for coordinating a number of agile facts mart tasks in order that over the years an company information warehouse emerges
- Use the supplied 120-day street map to set up a strong, agile info warehousing application
Read or Download Agile Data Warehousing for the Enterprise: A Guide for Solution Architects and Project Leaders PDF
Best storage & retrieval books
In DetailThe 3 major tasks of a winning DBA are to make sure the supply, recoverability, and function of any database. to make sure the recoverability of any database, a DBA must have a powerful backup and restoration abilities set. each DBA is often trying to find a reference publication that may support them to unravel any attainable backup and restoration state of affairs that they could stumble upon of their specialist lifestyles.
This two-volume set, LNCS 9658 and 9659, constitutes the completely refereed complaints of the seventeenth overseas convention on Web-Age details administration, WAIM 2016, held in Nanchang, China, in June 2016. The eighty complete study papers provided including eight demonstrations have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 266 submissions.
Specialist Oracle Exadata, 2d version opens up the internals of Oracle's Exadata platform that you can absolutely enjoy the so much performant and scalable database equipment in a position to working Oracle Database. This variation is fully-updated to hide Exadata 5-2 and Oracle Database 12c. in case you are new to Exadata, you will soon research that it embodies a transformation in the way you take into consideration and deal with relational databases.
This publication - together with the double quantity set LNCS 9771 and LNCS 9772 - constitutes the refereed court cases of the twelfth overseas convention on clever Computing, ICIC 2016, held in Lanzhou, China, in August 2016. The 221 complete papers and 15 brief papers of the 3 complaints volumes have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 639 submissions.
- Agents and Data Mining Interaction: 9th International Workshop, ADMI 2013, Saint Paul, MN, USA, May 6-7, 2013, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Multimedia Information Retrieval: Theory and Techniques (Chandos Information Professional Series)
- An Introduction to XML Query Processing and Keyword Search
- Advancing Big Data Benchmarks: Proceedings of the 2013 Workshop Series on Big Data Benchmarking, WBDB.cn, Xi'an, China, July16-17, 2013 and WBDB.us, San ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Additional info for Agile Data Warehousing for the Enterprise: A Guide for Solution Architects and Project Leaders
Agile Data Warehousing for the Enterprise: A Guide for Solution Architects and Project Leaders by Ralph Hughes