By Michael Gibbert,Thomas Durand
- Written by means of foreign specialists within the box of worldwide strategy.
- Contributions were chosen for his or her insights and interdependence among organizational studying and networks.
- Looks at subject matters similar to genuine as opposed to digital types of interplay, collaboration as opposed to pageant within the studying strategy, and joint worth production as opposed to person price appropriation in networks.
Read or Download Strategic Networks: Learning to Compete (Strategic Management Society) PDF
Similar business life books
Discover ways to use humor within the workplace.
Storytelling is not only the province of youngsters, tales can be utilized to re-frame and re-size difficulties and supply beneficial metaphors for the boardroom, place of work and person. displaying you the way and while to take advantage of tales to greatest impact, stories for switch will instantly aid managers, running shoes, educators and coaches to augment key messages or stimulate clean considering.
Wisdom of industrial learn is important for any enterprise scholar, as all postgraduate enterprise programmes and business-related disciplines require it. enterprise study is a groundbreaking ebook for scholar researchers who have to conceive, behavior and whole a brand new learn undertaking for the 1st time.
This booklet is exclusive in that it presents loads of info on the right way to run a winning presentation, however it additionally makes use of Jean’s inimitable sort of humour to get the message throughout. A pleasure to learn and use as a reference source.
- The Second Cycle: Winning the War Against Bureaucracy
- Human Nature: A Guide to Managing Workplace Relations
- Time & Personal Management: Pinpoint Sales Management Skill Development Training Series
- Changing How You Speak To Overcome Your Fear Of Speaking: Tips & Techniques For Product Managers To Better Understand How To Sell Their Product
Additional info for Strategic Networks: Learning to Compete (Strategic Management Society)
Strategic Networks: Learning to Compete (Strategic Management Society) by Michael Gibbert,Thomas Durand